<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10426716?origin\x3dhttp://ilurvepurple.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6810865030244246052&blogName=Black+%26+White&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblack-n-white-x.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblack-n-white-x.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37790620&blogName=BBQ-jy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbbq- jy.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbbq-jy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


the present;

Monday, December 28, 2009 Y 11:32 AM

hellos people!
im back! :D
sorry for not updating for so long.
no time mahhs, hahas.

anyway, hav been having hectic weeks for the whole month of december.
idk why. lol.
after coming back from gold coast..
i hav been going out with netball meimeis and darlings and of cos with my dar la. xD
i remembered there was an outing that yx organised.
there were me, joanna, yingxuan, shimin, nasya and 2 other guys. (shud not say who)
wahahahaha! xD
watched twilight, newmoon at Cathay. damn cool la the movie!
love it damn lot!! xD ♥ ♥ ♥ !!
then then in the cinema......
oooooo....
joanna and ...... did something NON-STOP.
man, kind of jealous. lol.
but me and him respect ppl de mahh..
dun do those stuff in public. HORR? xD

then i oso rmb...
for my flag day on 19/12/09, sat, at j8...
wth, worst day ever!
i vomitted and diarrhea-ed in the morning. =x
then whole body so weak... but i had to go for flag day.
then i woke dar up to cycle me there. lol.
wahh, my butt hurts. LOL. oops. =x
then the day on my flag day for me was like......
30mins rest, 5mins chiong. wahahahaha.
but i managed to finish almost one page of the stickers okays! xD
many ppl who donated dun wan take the stickers sia. weird. o.o
anyway the public oso kind of smart lorr..
they ask wad organisation isit and once they noe that its from ren ci hospital..
they fake fake say dun hav money. lol.
but its okay de la, i oso dun feel like donating lorrs. lol.
cos i nid save money la. haha.
and they oso gave us the free ren ci hospital shirt.
wth lorr? do u think i wan to wear it? lol.

oh ya, and the day before i went for flag day, 18/12/09..
i had a netball outing @ sentosa!
damn fun! xD
but the thing was that onli 9 ppl attend?? LOL.
but still kind of fun la. haha.
played with sea water then "dog-swimming" around. haha.
anyway, the stress i had before this event was damn heavy.
ppl kip on asking me, wad time, where meet, who going, blah blah.
grrs, damn difficult to answer them la..
then its like i cant reply their sms quick oso cos my phone went for repair...
and i cant get used to the spare phone i was using.
anyway, in the end onli me, shimin, nasya, yanlin, lijun, serene, sherlina, regina and jeanni went.
and coach was supposed to go.
but she was held up with her work... so cant come. sad. ):
and its so cool la, i reached home at 10pm!
for the first time my parents din scold me. wahahaha.
and how i wish i could stay out even later. ):
and and and..
the bad thing is that i got my tan line on my arm back! T.T
i went to lighten the difference when i was suntan-ing in gold coast..
but now i go sentosa le... its worse than before!! T.T
damn ugly la. ):

anyway, look at my facebook photo album if u wan to see the outing i had! wahaha.
and oso, the gold coast photos are there too..
i kind of lazy to post pictures up here thats why.
haha.

hmms, oh ya...
kwismas jus passed not long ago.
haiish, boring la, my kwismas.
stay at home do homework. T.T
while dar was having so much fun outside. ):
but something happened and i laughed during his phone call becos i cant believe wad happened!
its not funny la, so scary! T.T

okay i think we shud not rack up the past.
we shud talk about the present le. (:
haiish.
today woke up early to send him off for his sc camp.
man, the feeling was horrible.
indescribable feeling. ><
the second when he left my sight was jus so demoralising. ):
3 days of not meeting him lehh, craps. ):

anyway, on 31dec, hopefully my mummy allow me go out bahhs.
dunno wads wrong with her recently.
getting more strict on me. ):
she doesnt wants me to go out and she wans me to study and finish up my homework.
haiish.
anyway i onli left chinese and chem hw. haha.

and on 31dec, hopefully can go out with my 3 daughters and lao po and ah Na and of cos daddy! xD
wahahaha.
gonna watch movie again.
cos one of my daughters wan to watch her 'sister' doing SOMETHING in the cinema! LOL.
and hopefully i can spend the last day of this decade carefully.
hav to treasure 2009 man!
probably the best year for me? xD

and if u havent notice....
ONE MORE WEEK TO SCHOOL STARTS!!
OMG OMG OMG! 4E1? STRESSED LIAO LA! T.T

okay la, i better get on my work le.
maybe wanna go cut hair later. haha. =P
okok, i shall end here.
buaiis everybody! xD
( this could probably be my last post for this year! >< )

crap, im missing u already.
u nid to take extra care of urself!
i cant possibly be feeding u medicine everyday dar. ><
and im getting emo this few days.
have been listening to one of rihanna's old song.
shud put the lyrics here. haha.
i feel that its very meaningful. heh. =x

rihanna ft neyo - hate that i love u so. (:

That’s how much I love you
That’s how much I need you
And I can’t stand ya
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like it for awhile
No.. but you won’t let me
You upset me girl, then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget that I was upset
Can’t remember what you did

But I hate it
You know exactly what to do
So that I can’t stay mad at you
For too long, that’s wrong
But, I hate it
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don’t wanna fuss and fight no more
So I despise that I adore you

And I hate how much I love you boy
I can’t stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can’t let you go
And I hate that I love you so..

And you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh
Sad and it’s not fair how you take advantage of the fact that I
Love you beyond the reason why
And it just ain’t right

And I hate how much I love you girl
I can’t stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can’t let you go
And I hate that I love you so

One of these days maybe your magic won’t affect me
And your kiss won’t make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you’ll probably always have a spell on me

That’s how much I love you
That's how much I need you
That’s how much I love you
That’s how much I need you

And I hate that I love you so--
And I hate how much I love you boy
I can’t stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can’t let you go
And I hate that I love you so
And I hate that I love you so.. so..




{#1 Fan of XiaoZhuZhus!}







welcome
to the Zhus world! :D

hi & welcome
you're @ ilurvepurple.blogspot.com ♥

i can be horny, bitchy and just like a slut at times!
and yea, u can call me a bitch.
i am bitchy sometimes but i am certain i am not.
u hate me? then so be it.
so, if u hate me, hate me to the fullest,and click the x on the top right hand corner of ur computer screen right now.
and if u love me, love me to the max! and scroll down to read all about me! :D


it looks really pretty on FireFox but it looks all mudd-ed up on InternetExplorer D:



now playing
ROLLING with rhythm :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


chit chats
OINKS! :D





profile
pigs aren't perfect; just like me.

will grow older on every 11nov, and hopes to receive at least a birthday wish from u! :D
currently 16! :D

Rosyth school Serangoon Garden Sec
Rosyth school: P1-01, P2-06, P3-06, P4-08, P5-10, P6-10
SGS: 1E1 , 2E1 , 3E1 4E1

SGS netball ♥

Attached Single?
my ♥ is always be with u, my dear! ily~
im single but im unavailable. (:

MSN: huiyu94@hotmail.com
Find me on Facebook! :D
Pang Hui Yu | Create Your Badge




Likes! ♥
OINKKKKKK!!! xDD


[NOT IN ORDER!]
♥ Chocolate
♥ Purple!
♥ Domo!
♥ My DAR aka LaoGong! xD
♥ YOUR presents!
♥ BBall or Netball? xD
♥ Shopping!
♥ Slacking!
♥ baking little little cookies/desert. :DD
♥ blasting music through my earpiece! xD
♥ and MANY MANY more!

Hates! X
OINKKKKKK!!! D:<


[NOT IN ORDER!]
X That bitch!
X Backstabbers
X Betrayers
X Butterflies
X Being alone
X Being bored?
X Fall out of love?
X LIARS
X and MANY MANY more!

Wish upon a star! ***
Bling Bling Bling!!!


[NOT IN ORDER!]
* to be with HIM! xD
* have a memorable 15th birthday?
* star gazing!
* Gold Coast, Australia!
* my own laptop!
* 10 points for O level's!! xDDD
* to hav HIM for one whole day (24h)!
* Netball Shoes!
* couple slippers! xD
* remove my tan line! =x
* Change my IC photo!!
* Rebond hair?
* celebrate HIS 18th birthday 1 on 1! xD
* have a very very memorable 17th birthday (11/11/11) :D
* and MANY MANY more!



links ;
teleport through mud!

click HERE for the links! :D



the past ;
reminisce

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
September 2011



credits ;
&iloveyou as much as ilovemud<3

do not remove the credits! :D
Designer: xconfusedd
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Tagboard: Cbox
Song: Imeem
Image: Timothy(: ; Photoshop CS3 Extended (: