the present;
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Y 12:00 PM
hellos people! :Dawws, the previous post isnt the last post that i will be posting this year.
haha, so this probably will be the last post for this decade! ><
anyway, first things first.
wad day isit harr, yushi? haha. =P
okay la, happy birthday YUSHI! xD
ure always the last to become older. haha.
finally u joined the 15-year-old gang le. :D
feeling kind of weird cos u nvr switch on ur phone. ):
anyway, i cant wait till i see u next monday! :D
its like ages since we met la..
(i dun count the day on the flag day since i was sick. =x)
anyway, i've got nothing much to post for today.
jus abit itchy hands lorr, wan update my blog awhile. haha.
haiish, tmr 31st dec le!!
LAST DAY OF 2009!! ><
nid to treasure tmr man. xD
tmr gonna go out with jorrrrdyyyyy they all.
omg, she's soooo cute! ><
hopefully daddy takes care of her in camp? haha.
anyway, sadly my mummy dun allow me to count down to 2010.
ANYBODY WANS TO COUNT DOWN WITH ME?
meaning sms la...
hahahaha.
im very free to sms! :D
contact me contact me. wahaha.
and and i already got a new year resolution in mind le! :D
this year didnt waste much of my brain cells to think of one. haha.
maybe i'll post my new year solution up when 2010 comes?
i mean for my first post for 2010. heh.
but of cos nid to depend whether im free anot. =x
haiish, i think got about 5 more days till schl reopens?
anybody wan countdown with me oso? wahaha.
sian lehhs, havent finish my homework yet.
my first time lehh.
usually i will finish by nov lorr..
probably this year i go out too often le bahhs.
thats wad my mother says. ><
still left 41 more chinese cloze passages.
(ystd chiong-ed 9 cloze passages. ps, im damn slow.)
dun forget im a chinese noob, so doing 9 cloze passages is really a good achievement le!
=P
but of cos, probably all my answers wrong? heh.
and and oso, i still left my chem project.
haiish, i wonder who got do lorr. -.-
actually i noe some ppl got do la..
but confirm is like copy and paste from textbook de.
dunno wads wrong with me.
this dumb project nid do research de mehh?
and why am i wasting my time doing so much research??
confirm cher wont care about our project de lorr!
99.9% (3 sf) confirm.
so, 5 more days till schl reopens.......
im gonna be dead.
i rmb cher say she gonna hav a maths lesson for the first day of schl.
walao, cant we hav a warm up day since its the first day of schl?? ><
and gosh, cant imagine we're gonna use air con room le.
Ahhhhhhhhh. ><!
heh, okay la.
i nid to continue with my work le.
buaiis people!
advanced HAPPY NEW YEAR! xD
got a song stuck in my head today. ):
song in my song playlist le. >>>>
song: somebody to love - leighton meester :
Paris, France to Michigan
London town and through Berlin
I can’t believe this place I’m in
Everywhere and back again
Porcelain and China dolls
Give me one and I’ve seen them all
Got my back against the wall
Wonder where I’ll be tomorrow?
But wait, now how long could this take?
It’s hard to find a man,
When you’re gone before he wakes.
They say it’s hard to achieve
But can’t a girl believe?
(Chorus)
Is there somebody who still believes in love?
I know you’re out there
There’s got to be somebody
I search around the world
But I can’t seem to find
Somebody to love
(Robin Thicke)
Baby girl, there you at
Looking at me like a putty cat
Wondering where that thing is at
Wondering where your ring is at
Nobody ever did it quite like this
Nobody ever did it quite like you
Do your hair, I bought you shoes
We can hit the town like superstars do
You fall in love? Then let me show you love
Give me the key to your heart
I can give you what you want
When you’re waiting for love
And you’re lookin’ for someone
I’mma turn this gossip girl into a woman
[Chorus x2]
Je t’adore, Je t’adore (I love you, I love you)
Make a move, do the thing
Turn around, strike a pose
Je t’adore, Je t’adore (I love you, I love you)
Make a move, do the thing
Turn around, strike a pose
Ooh, I like it
Ooh, I need it
Ooh, I want it
Hey Hey
I know it’s hard to achieve
But can’t a girl believe?
[Chorus x2]
(You say hello, I say goodbye) x2
Somebody to love
{#1 Fan of XiaoZhuZhus!}